It’s time to take control of your happiness and self-esteem.
A great way to boost your self-esteem is to pick up a new hobby and learn something. This could be a physical or mental activity, or both! I have made a short list of suggestions below if you are stuck:
- Join a yoga class (make sure you go at least weekly!)
- Start a blog – this is my personal one and it is going rather well so far 🙂
- Join a running club – there are some excellent ones out there for all abilities, including beginners
- Learn a new language – nowadays you don’t even have to leave your house for this!
- Start baking – buy a cook book and become Mary Berry
There are so many other options out there, just make sure you pick something you think you’ll enjoy, and if you don’t after a couple of weeks, try a different choice!
When you start to achieve something new, you will believe in yourself more. If nothing else, you can praise yourself for trying…that is enough sometimes.
Let me know how you get on!