If you go through life hoping to be like somebody else, you are never going to be the best you could be. Much better to focus on improving yourself so you can be the best version of you possible. Your self-esteem will never be high unless you embrace who you are and what you are capable of.
How to be a first-rate version of yourself? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Take care of your body – start exercising at least three times per week and eat nutritious meals
- Stop comparing yourself to others and stop talking to yourself negatively – find alternative perspectives to negative thoughts
- Show yourself some daily love with these five tips
- Try something new – push yourself every so often to try a new sport or hobby
- Follow your passions and interests – the world and you will benefit from whatever unique skills and qualities you have, that is your power