Day 19 of 31 Days of Wellbeing…
It is so easy to get wrapped up in all the frustrating little moments in life. Too much traffic, a tiff with a colleague, leaving a tissue in the laundry (my worst one!)…these silly things can have a really negative impact on you. And that’s okay! We will all get wound up by these tiny moments and it is unlikely you’ll stop doing this just by reading this blog!
However, it is important to sit back at the end of a frustrating day and get some perspective…
So before you go to bed tonight, either think or write down at least five things you have been grateful for today. This is an amazing thing to do daily if you can, or weekly…or monthly…yearly is better than never!
My gratitude list for today:
- A work colleague being kind and generous and giving me great advice
- Having time to do a yoga session after work
- My mum making time to speak to me on the phone
- A sunny and dry day for once 🙂
- Grateful to have time to write this blog